Would you like to know how to perfectly cook bacon in the oven? Would you like to know how to prevent the greasy, nasty mess of cooking bacon any other way? Yes please!!!!
- Do you ever wonder how restaurants cook massive amounts of bacon perfectly every time?
- Do you love bacon, but the thought of cleaning all that greasy mess makes you want to become a vegetarian?
- Tired of dodging spatters of hot grease while standing over a hot stove? (ouch it always burns)
How To Perfectly Cook Bacon in the Oven
Let me share with you my easy and foolproof way to cook bacon at home (you are welcome!) I guarantee you will never cook bacon any other way.
Mess Free – Hands Free – No Flipping – Great for Big Batches – Always Perfect Bacon
- Always use aluminum foil to line your sheet pan. If you have heavy duty aluminum foil, this is the time to use it! That been said, there’s no need to go out and buy some just to cook a batch of bacon.
- After you are done cooking your bacon, if you can wait a little bit to remove the foil from the sheet pan, even better! When the grease cools off, it is easier to remove and toss the nasty mess without any spills.
- Would the oven get messy? No more than when you roast a chicken!! So the short answer is not really!
- You may want to check out this Grilled Shrimp BLT Panini with Herb Aioli. It is very easy to make and delicious! Perfect for weeknight meals!