Through years of experience as a Chef and caterer in Los Angeles, and as a busy working mom, I've learned what works and what doesn't. I can confidently tell you:
- What's the one appetizer everyone craves at any party. Hint: It comes on a stick!
- What party foods to serve when you want to impress your guests.
- How many appetizers you need to serve depending on the type of event you'll be having (kids birthday parties vs wedding engagement).
- How many pieces of each appetizer you need per guest depending on the type of event you'll be having (appetizer only parties vs appetizers followed by a sit down dinner, family-style dinner or buffet-style).
- The most popular ethnic cuisine appetizer based on countries.
- The most popular super bowl snacks.
- Tailgate favorites.
- Kid-friendly snacks and healthier snacks that are actually good for you!
- Make-ahead holiday appetizers.
- Budget friendly boards that won't break the bank!
This simple and fresh Mexican Guacamole recipe is our most popular appetizer on social media and our Seven Layer Dip has gone viral more times that we can count!