This mouthwatering Corn Dip is a creamy and cheesy dip made effortlessly in your slow cooker. This easy cream cheese dip is packed with corn, green chiles, Pepper Jack, mozzarella and Cheddar.
Instructions for making this cheesy corn dip in the oven are also provided.
This simple dip is incredibly tasty and always a crowd favorite. Whether it is a small family gathering, a super bowl party, a game night or a potluck, this creamy and cheesy dip always delivers maximum flavor and lots of happy guests.
This dip recipe has the perfect combination of sweet and savory with a little bit of spicy! Of course, you can customize the heat level to your taste by using mild, medium or hot green chiles.
Corn Dip Recipe Ingredients
- Corn. Frozen corn, fresh corn or canned corn can be used
- Green Chiles
- Sour Cream
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Garlic Powder
How To Make This Slow Cooker Corn Dip
This easy dip takes about 5 minutes to put together! Then it’s cooked in your crock pot – without any of your help! How incredibly amazing is that? Really, just pour the dip into the slow cooker and let it do its thing! Done!
You can serve this cheesy dip recipe with tortilla chips, corn chips, Ritz crackers, sliced cucumbers and pita chips.
Yes! To make this easy dip in the oven, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray. Pour in the dip mixture and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Corn Dip Recipe Tips
- This easy dip can be made ahead. Mix all the ingredients and store the dip mix in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook it in your slow cooker.
- This cream cheese dip will keep for 2 to 3 days stored in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
- Due to the mayo in the recipe, I do not recommend freezing this dip.
- Take this easy corn dip to the next level of deliciousness by topping it with crispy bacon. The combination of flavors is totally addicting!
- This is my favorite way to cook bacon without any mess! It always turns out perfect!
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME OTHER AMAZING DIPS:
Follow me on social media for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
Slow Cooker Corn Dip
- 2 (12 ounces) bags frozen corn or 24 ounces fresh corn or canned corn
- 1 (4 ounces) can diced green chiles, drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Additional sliced green onions for garnish
- Chopped cilantro or parsley for garnish (optional)
- Combine the corn, green chiles, cream cheese, mayonnaise, Pepper Jack cheese, mozzarella, Cheddar, garlic powder, salt and sliced green onions in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 2 hours, stirring a couple of times through the cooking process.
- Garnish with sliced green onions and chopped cilantro (optional) and serve warm with tortilla chips or crackers.
- If using frozen corn, you can add the frozen corn directly into the slow cooker. Thawing is not needed.