Last updated on July 31st, 2018 at 11:38 am
This Bacon Dip is creamy, rich, gooey, cheesy and loaded with crispy bacon. The easiest make ahead dip sure to become your most requested appetizer.
If you are looking for a tasty and addictive dip to make for your next party, game night, or get together, look no further! This hot and cheesy bacon dip not only delivers in flavor but it is incredibly easy and quick to make.
This delicious bacon dip is made with lots of perfectly cooked and crispy bacon. Check my recipe for Perfectly Cooked Bacon in the Oven – a foolproof way to cook bacon like the pros without the mess! With real cheese and simple ingredients you probably already have at home. The golden brown crispy topping is made from Panko breadcrumbs, a little butter and Parmesan cheese. Yum!
- I’m providing instructions for cooking the dip in the oven and the slow cooker. However, you won’t need the topping if you use the crock pot.
- Making it in the slow cooker is a plus if you need to bring the dip to an event. My son took a crock pot filled with the dip mixture to school for a holiday party – he cooked the dip at school and kept it warm for a few hours until the party began. It was a huge hit. His friends and teachers loved it!
- Make it ahead. Mix the ingredients and place them in a baking pan. Mix the breadcrumbs topping and place them in a ziptop bag. Refrigerate until ready to bake.
- Add some diced green chiles if you want to add some heat!
- Need fabulous appetizer ideas? Check these out!
Hot and Cheesy Crab Dip
Queso Fundido Dip
Nutty Maple Brown Sugar Bacon Appetizer
Creamy Shrimp Scampi Dip
Pizza Bagel Bites (The Anthony Kitchen)
- Serve this dip with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or toasty bread.
WANT TO TRY THIS HOT AND CHEESY BACON DIP?
PIN IT TO YOUR APPETIZER OR DIP BOARD TO MAKE IT LATER!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions (about 3 green onions)
- 12 ounces bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped
- 1/3 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
In a small bowl, mix the topping ingredients until well combine. Set aside until ready to use.
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, the mozzarella, cheddar, most of the bacon and most of the green onions. Stir well until all the ingredients are well combined. Pour the dip mixture into a baking dish (2 to 2.5 qt).
Sprinkle the topping over the dip. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the dip is bubbly.
Garnish with the remaining crispy bacon and green onions. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or bread.
If making in the slow cooker, spray the slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray and pour the dip mixture. Cook on low for 2 hours. Top with the remaining crispy bacon and green onions.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Things You May Need