Pan seared to golden perfection, tender and moist this Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes Cream Sauce is so delicious you will want to drink the sauce with a spoon!
How can something so delicious be so easy and quick to make?
This dish is a one pan meal!!! It’s definitely a restaurant quality dish you can make at home to impress your family and friends. Beware though, the sauce is totally addictive! Creamy and dreamy will come to mind!
Working at restaurants is exciting and rewarding but, sometimes cooking the same things over and over can get a bit….. boring!
I remember when short ribs were all the rage. Customers will order that all night long! Delicious but ~ how many times can you cook the same thing and be excited? Do you remember the soup guy on Seinfeld? Sometimes I felt like telling the customers “no short ribs for you!”
That’s why cooks love daily specials. They are a much needed creative outlet in the kitchen.
Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes Cream Sauce
This dish has all the requirements of a daily special.
- Easy to make ~ line cooks have very limited time to learn how to make a new dish (we are talking minutes here).
- Quick ~ this is an added item on the menu so no need to complicate things.
- Amazing! Otherwise customers will continue ordering the popular dish on the menu… (yes, the short ribs!)
- You can substitute frozen artichoke hearts for the canned ones.
- If you use a cast iron skillet to cook this recipe, do not leave the food in the cast iron. Transfer the cooked dish into a serving platter or any other container. With time, the artichokes will react to the cast iron and turn your food a blackish color (not very appealing).
- This is great served over pasta, mashed potatoes, mashed cauliflower, brown rice or rice pilaf.
- This is a very impressive, but easy dinner party dish.
- Need a great recipe for homemade chicken stock? Look no further RECIPE HERE
Pin It For Later!!