Last updated on December 13th, 2017 at 01:35 am
These Sugared Prosecco Grapes are boozy, sweet, a little crunchy and incredibly festive. The perfect last minute fun treat for a spooktacular Halloween.
If you are like me and love fun, simple and easy, 3-ingredients recipes that can be made last minute, then these Sugared Prosecco Grapes are definitely the sweet treat for you. They are delicious, super easy to make and a big hit at any party. On top of that, they are so cute that you will want to photograph them and show them off all over social media!
One of the cool things about these Sugared Prosecco grapes is that you can make changes to the recipe according to your taste and needs.
- Make them kid friendly by soaking the grapes in white grape juice or apple juice.
- Give them an extra boozy kick by adding 1/4 cup of vodka to the Prosecco.
- Add 1/4 cup of Apple Bourbon to give them a strong fruity boozy taste.
- Use coarse sugar for a super crunchy treat.
- Get any type of seedless grapes or some of those fun cotton candy grapes for a different taste.
The coarse sugared was my favorite! Not only did it give the grapes a jeweled look, but they had the most delicious crunch.
Beware, this is going to be such an easy process that it almost feels unnecessary to have a recipe – but I will post it below anyway! Soak the grapes for as little as 15 minutes and for as long as 8 hours. One by one remove them from the liquid and roll them in the sugar. Done!
- A top of the line Prosecco is not necessary for this recipe.
- Make a small batch, buy a small bottle of Prosseco at the supermarket and use a cup of grapes.
- Freeze these Sugared Prosecco Grapes for a delicious frozen treat! (Perfect for midnight cravings).
WANT TO TRY THESE SUGARED PROSECCO GRAPES?
PIN IT TO YOUR HALLOWEEN BOARD!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
These Sugared Prosecco grapes are boozy, sweet, a little crunchy and incredibly festive. The perfect last minute fun treat for a spooktacular Halloween.
- 1 1/2 pounds grapes
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- 1/3 cup black sanding sugar
- 1/3 cup orange sanding sugar
- 1/3 cup purple sparkle sugar
In a large bowl, soak the grapes in the Prosecco for 15 minutes or up to 8 hours.
Remove each grape and roll them into the sugar. You can also drain the grapes before rolling them in the sugar, but do not dry them off.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until needed.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!