Last updated on July 5th, 2019 at 08:57 pm
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail combines the flavors of fresh strawberries, lemon sorbet and vodka into one amazing party drink! This simple and refreshing vodka lemonade is one of our favorite summer cocktails!
You may call it Hard Lemonade, Vodka Lemonade, Boozy Strawberry Lemonade or Strawberry Lemonade for adults – I like to call it “incredibly refreshing and easy to make vodka cocktail that everyone loves!” but yes, that may be a bit long for a title!
This simple cocktail is always a breeze to make and the hit of every summer dinner party or backyard BBQ.
Ingredients to Make Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- Strawberries – fresh or frozen if you want a slushy consistency.
- Lemon Sorbet – gives it the right amount of sweetness. No extra sugar needed!
- Vodka – Use your favorite brand!
- Lemon slices, fresh strawberries – Optional garnishes.
- Colored sugar to rim the glasses – Optional but always a nice addition.
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail
To make this tasty spiked drink, you will need a blender. Any blender that can crush ice will do!
- If using sugar for the rim of the glasses, simply put the sugar into a small bowl. Run the cut side of a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim of the glass into the bowl of sugar and set aside.
- Gather all your ingredients and place them in the jar of a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh strawberries and/or lemon slices.
Frequently Asked Questions about this Boozy Strawberry Lemonade
- Can I Make This Recipe with Rum or Tequila?
- I love frozen lemonade can I make this cocktail into a slushy?
Yes, you can make this refreshing drink into a slushy or Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Slush. You must use frozen strawberries and only bring the sorbet out from the freezer when ready to make the drink to make sure it doesn’t get soft. Also make sure your strawberry lemonade and your vodka are both chilled. I keep a vodka bottle in the freezer at all times – not just for cool drinks but also in case of a zombie invasion!
- Can I use Frozen Strawberry Lemonade for this cocktail?
I have not tested this recipe with frozen strawberry lemonade, however I think frozen strawberry lemonade can be used although you may need to add extra ice or water as the concentrated frozen product is super sweet and meant to be mixed with a liquid. Since the sorbet is already sweet, you may end up with a overly sugary drink – so the solution is – I mean water or ice!
Tips and Notes about this Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail
- You can make this refreshing party cocktail lemonade flavor! Just use 1 pint of lemon sorbet, 1 cup of vodka, 1 cup of regular lemonade and 2 cups of ice.
- Celebrate Independence Day with a super easy crowd pleasing concoction! Turn this tasty drink into the perfect Fourth of July cocktail! Use blue sugar and add some blueberries as garnish! Easy, refreshing and amazing!
- Take a look at these other vodka cocktails:
Cherry Limeade Punch
Easy Summer Watermelon Sangria
Spicy Bloody Mary
Bagheera – A Disney Jungle Book inspired Cocktail!
WANT TO TRY THIS SPIKED FROZEN LEMONADE?
PIN IT TO YOUR DRINKS BOARD TO MAKE IT LATER!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 1/2 cup strawberry lemonade
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup ice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Pink or red sugar for rimming the glasses
- Run the cut side of a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass. Place the pink/red sugar into a small bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the bowl of pink/red sugar and set aside. Repeat with the other glass.
- Place the strawberries, sorbet, strawberry lemonade, vodka and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with slices of lemon and strawberries.
- To make this drink into a frozen drink use frozen strawberries and make sure your strawberry lemonade and vodka are chilled.
- Nutritional information provided is only an estimate and will vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!