Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail combines the flavors of fresh strawberries, lemon sorbet and vodka into one amazing mixed drink! This simple and refreshing vodka lemonade is one of our favorite party cocktails!
psst… Thanksgiving stress?
Download our limited-time guide to hosting a smooth Thanksgiving, as experienced & perfected by Chef Kathy.
If you like easy Vodka cocktails, I have the most refreshing, delicious and pretty Vodka Lemonade for you. This is one of the best cocktails to serve at parties, especially during warm weather.
If you love drinks with vodka but are not into sweet fruity drinks, no worries! This easy mixed drink is tart and not overly sweet. This simple cocktail is a breeze to make and always the hit of every party or BBQ.
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
Vodka and lemonade is such a classic drink combination. The ingredients for this simple cocktail are few and of course the colored sugar and garnishes are optional. Change the color of the sugar depending on the celebration. Blue sugar makes the prettiest and most festive patriotic cocktail for Fourth of July and Memorial Day
- Strawberries – fresh or frozen if you want a slushy consistency.
- Lemon Sorbet – gives it the right amount of sweetness. No extra sugar needed!
- Vodka – Use your favorite brand!
- Lemon slices, fresh strawberries – Optional garnishes.
- Colored sugar to rim the glasses – Optional but always a nice addition.
How To Make Strawberry Lemonade Vodka
To make this tasty spiked drink, you will need a blender. Any blender that can crush ice will do!
- If using sugar for the rim of the glasses, simply put the sugar into a small bowl. Run the cut side of a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass. Dip the rim of the glass into the bowl of sugar and set aside.
- Gather all your ingredients and place them in the jar of a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with fresh strawberries and/or lemon slices.
You have questions? We have answers!
Can I Make This Vodka Mixer With Rum Or Tequila?
Yes! You can make this tasty party drink into a rum cocktail or a fun tequila drink.
Can I Make This Easy Cocktail Into A Frozen Cocktail?
Yes! Alcoholic Slushies or Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Slushies always make me feel like I am on vacation. To make this vodka recipe into a frozen cocktail, use frozen strawberries and make sure the sorbet is frozen solid (don’t leave the sorbet outside the freezer for too long).
Can I use Frozen Strawberry Lemonade for this cocktail?
I have not tested this recipe with frozen strawberry lemonade, however I think it could be used. My only concern is the sweetness of frozen strawberry lemonade from concentrate as this product is meant to be mixed with water.
Vodka Lemonade Recipe Tips
- You can make this refreshing party cocktail lemonade flavor! Just use 1 pint of lemon sorbet, 1 cup of vodka, 1 cup of regular lemonade and 2 cups of ice.
- Make this vodka party drink into a mocktail. Simply skip the vodka.
- Write tip here
Take A Look At These Easy Cocktails:
- Lemon Drop
- Pomegranate Margarita
- Bikini Martini
- Prickly Pear Margarita
- Cherry Limeade Punch
- Easy Summer Watermelon Sangria
- Spicy Bloody Mary
Follow me on social media for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 1/2 cup strawberry lemonade
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup ice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Pink or red sugar for rimming the glasses
- Run the cut side of a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass. Place the pink/red sugar into a small bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the bowl of pink/red sugar and set aside. Repeat with the other glass.
- Place the strawberries, sorbet, strawberry lemonade, vodka and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately garnished with slices of lemon and strawberries.
- To make this drink into a frozen drink use frozen strawberries and make sure your strawberry lemonade and vodka are chilled.
- Nutritional information provided is only an estimate and will vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.