Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower is a simple, easy and tasty vegetarian option perfect served as a side dish, appetizer or snack. Cauliflower florets are tossed with olive oil, Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and spices and oven roasted until tender and crispy on the outside!
This Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower recipe couldn’t be easier to make. The Panko bread crumbs, grated Parmesan cheese and herbs, give this easy cauliflower side dish great flavor and a nice golden brown crispy crunch. After roasting, I like to garnish it with chopped fresh parsley and give it a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to brighten up the flavor. This is seriously the best roasted cauliflower dish!
Love roasted vegetables? Take a look at these Crispy Oven Roasted Beets with Herbed Yogurt Sauce. Easy, healthy and delicious!
How To Roast Cauliflower in the Oven
- Roasting cauliflower in the oven is incredibly easy. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Farenheit.
- Line a baking sheet pan with aluminum foil (for easy clean up), place the cauliflower on the baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to combine. You want all the cauliflower florets to be coated with oil. Season with salt and any other spice you may want to use.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
How To Make Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
- Place the cauliflower florets on a baking sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and ground black pepper.
- In a small bowl mix the Panko bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic powder. Drizzle some olive oil and mix to combine. The mixture will resemble damp sand.
- Bake the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and top the cauliflower with the Parmesan-crumb mixture. Press lightly so the crumbs adhere to the cauliflower.
- Roast in the oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- After removing from the oven garnish with chopped parsley and give it a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Serve hot or warm.
- Love cauliflower? Take a look at these mouthwatering recipes:
Healthy Creamy Cauliflower Puree
Cauliflower Fried Rice
Pan Roasted Cauliflower and Brussels Sprouts with Chimichurri
Easy Cauliflower Soup
WANT TO TRY THIS ROASTED PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER RECIPE?
PIN IT TO YOUR SIDE DISH OR VEGETARIAN BOARD!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, separated
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Chopped parsley for garnishing
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice to taste
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet pan with aluminum foil.
Place the cauliflower florets on the baking sheet pan and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and ground black pepper and toss to combine.
Toss the Parmesan cheese, Panko bread crumbs, garlic powder and Italian seasoning with the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Roast the cauliflower for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and top the cauliflower with the Parmesan-crumb mixture. Press lightly so the crumbs adhere to the cauliflower. Return to the oven and bake for an additional 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve hot or warm garnishes with chopped parsley (optional) and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice (optional).
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!