Last updated on October 10th, 2018 at 06:47 pm
This Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix is sweet, a bit salty and totally addicting! Cinnamon and a hint of pumpkin spice makes this easy party mix the perfect treat for fall.
It is well known that in the U.S as soon as we hit September 1st, we all go pumpkin crazy! From lattes to muffins and everything in between, pumpkin spice is everywhere! This easy to make Pumpkin Spice Trail Mix recipe is one more way to celebrate pumpkin season!
ARE YOU ALL ABOUT PUMPKIN SEASON?
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE PUMPKIN AND CHEESECAKE SWIRL OAT BARS, THEY ARE INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS!!
This snack mix features pretzels, pecans and almonds coated in a delicious sugary and spiced mixture. Candy corn, candy pumpkins and Reese’s pieces add sweetness and vibrant fall colors to this delicious party mix.
How To Make Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix
This is such a simple recipe that I can guarantee you will be making it often. I enlisted the help of my little one and we made this party mix in no time.
- In a medium bowl mix together melted butter, vanilla, both sugars, pumpkin spice and a pinch of salt.
- Add the nuts and pretzels and stir to coat.
- Spread the mixture on a parchment paper lined sheet pan and bake for to 12 to 18 minutes stirring twice during the baking process.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- When the mixture is cool, add the candy corn, candy pumpkins and Reese’s pieces.
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT FALL DESSERT? THIS PUMPKIN PECAN CHEESECAKE IS CREAMY AND DECADENT!
This harvest party mix is perfect to serve at parties, during movie nights or as an afternoon snack. Is is also great for sharing with friends and family.
Pack little bags of this delicious pumpkin spice treat and give it to teachers, coaches, neighbors and co-workers. They will love you for it!
- Serve this party mix at your next cocktail party with this 2-ingredient Harvest Shandy, the easiest apple and pumpkin beer cocktail ever!!
Things You May Need
WANT TO TRY THIS PUMPKIN SPICE SNACK MIX?
PIN IT TO YOUR APPETIZERS OR SNACK BOARD!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, vanilla extract, brown sugar, granulated sugar, pumpkin pie spice and pinch of salt.
- Add the nuts, stirring until coated. Then add the pretzels, and stir until the nuts and pretzels are completely coated.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and bake for 12-18 minutes, stirring twice during cooking. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- When cool, mix the nut and pretzel mixture with the candy corn, candy pumpkins and Reese's pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you