This Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix is loaded with pretzels, candied pecans, dried apples and caramel chips. This easy to make party mix is a bit crunchy, a bit sweet and as delicious as homemade apple pie!
This party mix is bursting with the flavors of homemade apple pie drizzled with delicious salted caramel. This easy to make party mix is the perfect snack to serve during movie nights, game nights or as an appetizer at any party.
This make-ahead snack mix is loaded with the classic and familiar flavors of fall! Every time we serve this tasty party mix it seems to be the first thing to disappeared! I am not surprised – I can certainly sit and eat a whole bowl by myself. Yes it’s that good!
CARAMEL APPLE PIE PARTY MIX INGREDIENTS:
- PECANS – I like to use pecan halves.
- PRETZELS – Your favorite pretzels. I like the salty twists.
- BUTTER – I use unsalted butter so I can control the saltiness of the mix better. Use salted if that is what you have at home.
- BROWN SUGAR – I use light brown sugar.
- DRIED APPLES – This are sold in bags or in bulk. I usually get them from the bulk bins, that way I only get what I need.
- CINNAMON – Ground cinnamon.
- GRANULATED SUGAR
- CARAMEL MORSELS – you can get this in the baling aisle of any supermarket. Buy extra as you will be munching on these while making the snack mix.
How To Make Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix
This Caramel Apple Pie Trail Mix is so easy to make. I enlisted the help of my little one who always loves to join me in the kitchen. He was in charge of mixing the ingredients that coat the pecans and pretzels.
- Preheat the oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugars, cinnamon and a pinch of salt.
- Add the pecans to the butter and sugar mixture, then add the pretzels. Mix well until the mixture gets coated with the delicious sugary mixture.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and bake for about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let the mixture cool for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the dried apples and caramel chips.
After removing the pretzel/nut mixture from the oven, I had a hard time waiting for the snack mix to cool. The smell coming out of my kitchen was amazing! I wish I can say I had some self control but I would be lying. This snack mix is hard to resist!
If like me, you cannot wait for the mixture to be completely cool before adding the dried apples and caramel chips, don’t worry! Just know that the caramel morsels may melt a bit and make the snack mix a bit messy (yeah like messy melted caramel is ever a problem!)
How Long Can You Keep This Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix?
You can keep this delicious party mix in an airtight container for about a week.
Check Out These Other Recipes:
- Pumpkin Spice Snack Mix
- Candied Pecans
- Salted Caramel Apple Pie Bars
- Apple Upside Down Cake
- Skillet Apple and Sausage Stuffing
WANT TO TRY THIS CARAMEL APPLE PIE PARTY MIX?
PIN IT TO YOUR SNACK, APPETIZER OR FALL BOARD!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Follow me on social for more recipe ideas & inspiration!
Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, cinnamon and pinch of salt.
- Add the nuts, stirring until coated. Then add the pretzels, and stir until the nuts and pretzels are completely coated.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring twice during cooking. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- When cool, mix the nut and pretzel mixture with the apples and caramel.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a week.
TAKE A LOOK AT ALL THE OTHER WONDERFUL APPLE RECIPES POSTED TODAY!
- Apple & Red Cabbage Slow-Cooker Sauerkraut by Faith, Hope, Love & Luck
- Apple Bourbon Pork Tenderloin with Nutternut Squash by Girl Abroad
- Apple Butter-Glazed Chicken Wings by Culinary Adventures With Camilla
- Apple Cherry Jam Cookies by The Monday Box
- Cheddar Chicken Tacos with Apple Salsa by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Apple Cider Donuts by House of Nash Eats
- Apple Cider Mules by The Redhead Baker
- Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins by The Bitter Side of Sweet
- Apple Fritters by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Apple Maple Breakfast Sausage by Kate’s Recipe Box
- Apple Spice Poke Cake by Jonesin’ for Taste
- Apple Oatmeal Muffins by Books n’ Cooks
- Apple Pandowdy by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Apple Pecan Chicken Salad by Cookaholic Wife
- Baked Apple Cider Donuts by Everyday Eileen
- Baked Cinnamon Apples by The Anthony Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip by Corn, Beans, Pigs and Kids
- Caramel Apple Galette by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Caramel Apple Pie Bars by Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
- Caramel Apple Pie Party Mix by Lemon Blossoms
- Chicken with Apple, Onion, and Cider Sauce by Karen’s Kitchen Stories
- Cinnamon Apple Fritters by The Freshman Cook
- Chipotle Turkey, Apple, & Sweet Potato Chili by Savory Moments
- Dairy Queen Copy Cat Apple Pie Blizzard by An Affair from the Heart
- Harvest Apple Grilled Cheese Sandwich by Love and Confections
- Herby Ginger Apple Compote by Amy’s Cooking Adventures
- Individual Skillet Apple Pies by Family Around the Table
- Instant Pot Apple Butter by Soulfully Made
- Instant Pot Quick Oats with Apples, Walnuts and Honey by 4 Sons R Us
- Japanese Beef Curry (Kare Raisu) by Palatable Pastime
- Kielbasa, Apple, Bacon, Sweet Potato Skillet Meal by Tip Garden
- Mini Apple Crisp Baked Apples by Cooking With Carlee
- New England Apple Cake by Jolene’s Recipe Journal
- Pan Apple Cakes by Seduction in the Kitchen
- Salted Caramel Apple Cinnamon Turnovers by Daily Dish Recipes
- Slow Cooker Chai Apple Butter by Mildly Meandering
- Spiked Mulled Apple Cider by Caroline’s Cooking
- Stuffed Apples with Homemade Sausage and Rice by Our Good Life
KEEP IN TOUCH AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!