Perfect grilled corn on the cob recipe slathered in the most irresistible, flavorful and easy to make Orange Honey Butter. This grilled corn recipe is the perfect side dish for summer days!
Honey Butter Corn
Cooking corn on the grill is not only easy but also incredibly delicious. There’s nothing like sweet, smoky and lightly charred grilled corn on the cob. It is tasty just with a bit of salt but brush some flavorful Orange Honey Butter and you have the best corn on the cob ever!
Cooking Corn on the Cob on the Grill
There are many ways to grill corn and many debates regarding the best way to have perfectly grilled corn on the cob. Some people love grilling corn in foil, others like grilling corn in its husks and of course everyone claims their method results in the best grilled corn.
Although I like all the methods described above, for this particular corn recipe I grill the corn without the husks – naked. I really enjoy the blistered kernels, the smokiness and that nutty almost “pop corn like” taste I can get from direct heat. Not to mention, the corn cooks faster this way.
Honey Butter Corn Ingredients
The Best Corn for Grilling
- Buy the freshest corn possible. Fresh corn – especially from local farmer markets – is sweeter and tastier. Regardless of the color of the kernels, the corn should smell sweet and should be firm when pressed. The silk tips should be yellow to light brown.
How to Grill Corn without Husk
- Remove the husks, grab the silk tassel on top and pull down firmly, You don’t have to get every tiny piece of silk. The heat will work its magic and the silk will burn away.
- Heat up the grill to medium high.
- Place the corn directly over the fire and grill, turning occasionally until nicely charred and cooked through. Approximately 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the grill and brush some – or lots – of the orange honey butter. Enjoy!
- Here are some other corn recipes we love
Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad (Lemon Blossoms)
Sweet Corn Fritters with Spicy Aioli (The Chunky Chef)
Fresh Chili Lime Sweet Corn Salad (West Via Midwest)
Potato Corn Chowder (Lemon Blossoms)
- Serve this delicious side dish with Cajun Grilled Shrimp Skewers or Grilled Rib Eye Steaks with Chimichurri Sauce
WANT TO MAKE GRILLED CORN WITH ORANGE HONEY BUTTER?
PIN IT TO YOUR BBQ OR DINNER BOARD TO MAKE IT LATER!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Follow me on social media for more recipe ideas & inspiration! Pinterest Facebook Instagram My Newsletter
Grilled Corn on the Cob Recipe with Orange Honey Butter
- 4 ears of corn, shucked and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the grill for medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, honey, orange zest and pinch of salt.
- Place the corn directly on the grill and cook, turning occasionally, until charred on all sides and fully tender, about 10 minutes total.
- Remove the corn from the grill. Brush with the Orange Honey Butter butter and serve.
KEEP IN TOUCH AND NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
PINTEREST / FACEBOOK / INSTAGRAM / TWITTER
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!
Leave a Review!