S’mores Flatbread slathered with cinnamon-sugar flavored butter and topped with crumbled graham crackers, ooey gooey chocolate and marshmallows. This s’mores recipe doesn’t require a campfire so you can make them all year round!
Satisfy your s’mores cravings without having to go camping or having to light up a bonfire in the backyard. These easy to make S’mores Flatbread Dessert Pizza are a creative and delicious alternative to traditional s’mores.
This s’more dessert comes together so easily that you can enlist the kids in your life to layer the delicious toppings on the flatbread, just like making dessert pizza! Instead of a fire, all you need is to bake them indoors and voila! No roasting sticks needed!
Making S’mores In The Oven
Baked s’mores are easy and can be made in large quantities. These s’more flatbreads are the perfect dessert to make with your guests. Set up a s’mores bar and let everyone make their own creations. Your only job will be to place the dessert pizza flatbreads on a sheet pan and bake them until melty and gooey.
Besides graham cracker crumbles, chocolate and marshmallows, you can also add:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Oreo Cookie Pieces
- White Chocolate Chips
- Peanut Butter
- Sweetened Coconut
S’Mores Flatbread Dessert Pizza Ingredients
- Flatbread: You can use store bought flatbread or this (no-yeast) easy flatbread recipe.
- For The Flavored Butter: Brown sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Graham Crackers: Coarsely crumbled. I use my fingers to crush the crackers.
- Chocolate: You can use the classic Hershey’s chocolate bars, chocolate chunks or chocolate chips. I love making them with dark chocolate chunks but my kids prefer milk chocolate.
- Marshmallows: I love using regular size marshmallows for the extra gooey effect. Any size works.
- Confectioner’s Sugar: (optional) Just to dust the baked flatbread tops.
How To Make S’mores Flatbread
- First, preheat the oven and make the flavored butter. Combine the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place the flatbreads on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper. Brush the flatbread with the flavored butter.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs.
- Top with chocolate and marshmallows.
- Bake for about 4 minutes or until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from the oven and turn the broiler on. Roast the marshmallows until golden brown. Serve dusted with powdered sugar (optional).
S’more Flatbread Recipe Tips
- If you would prefer fine graham crackers crumbs, grind them on a food processor.
- You can use any candy bar instead of plain milk chocolate.
- These flatbreads are best when eaten fresh out of the oven.
- This dessert pizza can also be made on a grill.
Look At These Fun And Creative S’more Recipes:
- S’more Bites
- S’mores Dip
- S’mores Chocolate Mousse Bars
- S’mores Popcorn Balls
- S’mores Cookies
- S’mores Hot Chocolate
Follow me on social media for more recipe ideas & inspiration! Pinterest Facebook Instagram My Newsletter
S’mores Flatbread Dessert Pizza
- 6 flatbreads (store bought or homemade)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled graham crackers
- 3-4 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars or 10 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips
- 18-24 Marshmallows (regular size_
- Confectioner’s sugar for dusting optional
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Place the cooked flatbread in a sheet pan lined with parchment paper or foil. Use additional sheet pans if needed. Brush the flatbread with the butter-cinnamon mixture.
- Sprinkle the crumbled graham crackers. Top with the chocolate and marshmallows.
- Bake for about 4 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and the marshmallows softened.
- Remove from the oven and turn on the broiler. The oven rack should be at about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Broil until the marshmallows get toasty (about 2 minutes). You can also use a kitchen torch to caramalized the marshmallow tops. let me know how long it takes for you.
- Remove from the oven and serve dusted with confectioner’s sugar if desired
- You can use this easy flatbread recipe
Leave a Review!