Last updated on July 31st, 2019 at 12:12 am
This Banana Cream Pie Dip recipe is super easy and quick to make! With only a handful of ingredients, this no-bake dip is perfect for any occasion. Enjoy the amazing flavors of a banana cream pie in a smooth, creamy and silky dip!
This post first appeared over at Princess Pinky Girl, where I am a contributor
If you have a sweet tooth but don’t want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, dessert dips are the simple way to satisfy your sweet cravings without having to turn on your oven or stove. There’s no need to wait for hours for your dessert to set either, this Banana Cream Pie Dip recipe is done and ready to eat in 10 minutes. Now that is my kind of cooking!
Banana Cream Pie Dip Ingredients
Just a few simple ingredients – 6 to be exact – is enough to make the most luscious dessert dip!
- Banana Cream Pudding
- Half and Half
- Powdered Sugar
- Whipped Topping
- Cream Cheese
How To Make Banana Cream Pie Dip Recipe
To make this Banana Cream Pie Dip recipe, I use a handheld electric mixer because I feel it speeds up the process. Of course, you can use a whisk if you wish.
- First, mix the pudding with the Half & Half. You can use whole milk as well, although the final result may not be as rich and creamy. The mixture will look as if it is setting right before your eyes. That is expected.
- Then beat the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Room temperature cream cheese is key for quick and creamy results.
- Next, whisk in the whip topping. I like to add it in two batches, making sure the first batch is completely incorporated before I add the remaining whip topping.
- Lastly, mix the pudding mixture with the cream cheese mixture. It will look fluffy and creamy. This is the time when you will have to show some restraint and stop yourself from eating it!
- Top the creamy dip with sliced bananas and crushed Nilla wafers.
There are so many fun and tasty possibilities to scoop up some of this tasty banana dip. Here are a few ideas:
- Banana slices
- Nilla Wafers
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate – just break up pieces of milk or dark chocolate
- Chocolate covered pretzels
Can this dip recipe be made ahead?
Yes, this banana dip recipe is a great make-ahead dessert. Store this dip (without any toppings) in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
WANT TO TRY THIS BANANA CREAM PIE DIP RECIPE?
PIN IT TO YOUR DESSERT OR DIP BOARD!!
FIND ME ON PINTEREST FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES!
Banana Cream Pie Dip
- 1 (3-ounces) box instant banana cream pudding
- 2 cups Half & Half
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces whip topping, thawed
To serve and to garnish
- Nilla Wafers
- Banana slices
- In a medium bowl, combine the pudding powder and Half & Half; beat with an electric mixer or a whisk until well combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until the mixture is well combined and fluffy. Add in half of the Cool Whip and continue to mix until combined. Add the remaining cool whip and mix well.
- Combine the pudding mixture with the cream cheese/Cool Whip mixture until it looks smooth and creamy.
- You can serve it immediately or refrigerate it for a few hours.
- To serve, decorate with some banana sliced and sprinkle with Nilla wafer crumbs. Serve it with Nilla wafers, chocolate pieces and banana slices.
NEVER MISS A RECIPE!
If you’ve tried this or any other of my recipes, don’t forget to rate the recipe and to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you!