Lemon Herb Dipping Sauce for Artichoke
This Artichoke Dipping sauce is creamy, easy to make and super flavorful. A bit garlicky and tangy with lots of fresh herbs, this artichoke dipping sauce adds lots of flavor to your steamed or boiled artichokes.
Servings 6 servings
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped basil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- This artichoke sauce can be made ahead! Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- This artichoke dipping sauce does not freeze well.
- This recipe yields about 3/4 cup of dipping sauce.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 122mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 17IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg