Kahlua Whipped Coffee
Kahlua Dalgona Coffee (Whipped Coffee) with instant espresso and chocolate drizzle is a rich, decadent and delicious Kahlua coffee recipe sure to become a new favorite! This spiked coffee is super easy to make!
Servings 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso powder
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 1 tablespoon fudge sauce
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons Half and Half
- ¾ cups cold milk whole milk makes the creamiest drink
- Cocoa powder for dusting the top optional
In a medium bowl, combine the instant espresso powder, sugar and hot water.
Using a whisk or with an electric mixer on high, whip until fluffy, light and pale in color (about 5-8 minutes), occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
Warm the fudge in the microwave for about 10 seconds, then drizzle it on the insides of a glass.
Pour the condensed milk into the glass, then pour in the sweetened condensed milk, Kahlua and Half and Half.
Pour in the milk and spoon the whipped coffee on top.
Using a spoon vigorously stir the whipped coffee into the Kahlua/milk mixture.. Enjoy
- If you prefer a stiffer drink, add vodka or rum.
- When I am out of fudge sauce, I use chocolate syrup.
- You can use any type of milk you prefer. Whole milk will produce a richer, creamier drink than skim milk.
- This recipe uses a 1:1:1 ratio so it can easily be doubled or be made to any number of servings.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 187mg | Potassium: 585mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 456IU | Calcium: 295mg | Iron: 1mg