Ghostly Freakyshake - Creamy vanilla milkshake with caramel, chocolate sauce, sprinkles and topped with whipped cream. This outrageously fun freakyshake is the perfect treat for Halloween!
Servings 4 servings
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup caramel dip (plus more as needed)
- 1/2 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped cream
- Halloween decorations used: (or use your favorites)
- Wilton Gummy decorations ghosts
- Wilton Halloween Test Tube Set
- Pretzels decorated with: Wilton Eyeball Mix, Black Jimmies Decorating Tube, White Candy Melts Candy, Orange Candy Melts Candy
Spread caramel dip and chocolate syrup on the inside of the glasses. Spread caramel around the top outside edge (I spread caramel on the top 2 inches of the glass). Be generous as the decorated pretzels can be a bit heavy.
Decorate the glasses with decorated pretzels, sprinkles, jimmies, etc. Place glasses in the freezer while you make the milkshake.
In a blender, combine ice cream and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into decorated glasses and top with whipped cream. Serve.
- Nutrition facts are only an estimate and will vary depending on brand of ingredients used and decorations.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 205mg | Potassium: 320mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 402IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 174mg | Iron: 1mg