Warm and Cheesy Bacon Dip
This Bacon Dip is one of our favorite dip recipes! Warm, creamy, cheesy and loaded with crispy bacon, this easy dip is perfect served with crackers or tortilla chips.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup green onions, sliced (about 3 green onions)
- 12 ounces bacon, cooked until crispy and chopped (divided)
To Make the Topping (No needed if making in the slow cooker)
To Make the Dip
In a medium size bowl, stir together the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese until well combined. Add the bacon and green onions. Stir well.
Pour the dip mixture into a baking dish (2 to 2.5 qt). Sprinkle the crispy topping over the dip. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until the topping is golden brown and the dip is bubbly.
Garnish with the remaining crispy bacon and green onions. Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, crackers or bread.
- If you want to take this bacon dip to a potluck, school or office function, I am providing instructions for making this dip in your slow cooker.
- When making bacon dip in the crock pot, you will skip the crispy topping.
- This appetizer recipe can be made ahead. Mix the dip ingredients and place them in the baking dish. Mix the crispy topping ingredients and place them in a ziptop bag. Refrigerate until ready to bake. Take the baking dish from the refrigerator 20 minutes before baking so the mixture is not too cold.
- Make this dip spicy by adding a small can of medium or hot diced green chiles.
- Nutritional information provided is an estimate and will vary based of the brands of ingredients used.
- Dippers like crackers or chips are not included in the nutritional information provided.
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 54g | Saturated Fat: 23g | Cholesterol: 115mg | Sodium: 753mg | Potassium: 205mg | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 960IU | Vitamin C: 0.8mg | Calcium: 277mg | Iron: 0.7mg