Roasted Green Beans
Roasted Green Beans coated with olive oil and garlic, roasted until crisp tender and topped with Parmesan cheese. Oven roasted green beans are the perfect accompaniment to any meal.
Servings 4 servings
- 1 pound green beans trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley (optional)
- Lemon slices (optional)
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy clean up.
Arrange the green beans on the baking sheet in a single layer. Add the garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste and drizzle with olive oil. Toss to coat evenly.
Roast for 13 to 15 minutes or until tender and slightly browned, stirring once halfway through.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve topped with chopped parsley and garnished with lemon slices, if desired.
- For perfectly crunchy oven roasted green beans, make sure your green beans are completely dry before roasting them. Also, coat them well with oil and place them on the baking sheet in a single layer for even cooking.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 107mg | Potassium: 248mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 831IU | Vitamin C: 15mg | Calcium: 120mg | Iron: 1mg