Watermelon Margarita Recipe
This Watermelon Margarita recipe is the perfect refreshing drink to sip during the summer months. With only 5 ingredients, this incredibly tasty cocktail has the fruity and sweet taste of fresh watermelon, a bit of zing from fresh lime juice and of course your favorite tequila!
Servings 2 servings
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
Chili-Salt For the Rims
- You can use Coarse Kosher salt Tajin or a combination of 1 part chili powder mixed with 1 part Kosher salt
- Lime wedges
- 8 ounces 1 cup watermelon juice
- 2 ounces 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces 1/2 cup tequila (silver or blanco)
- 1 ounce triple sec or Grand Marnier
- 1-2 ounces agave nectar or simple syrup optional depending on the sweetness of the watermelon
- Small watermelon wedges or lime slices
To Make the Watermelon Juice:
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour the watermelon juice, lime juice, tequila, triple sec, and agave nectar or simple syrup (if using). Shake until frothy and well chilled, at least 1 minute. Strain into the prepared glasses and garnish with watermelon wedge or lime slices.
- You can use regular Kosher salt to rim the glasses as well as a combination of Kosher salt and Tajin for a little spicy kick!
Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 1311IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg