Cajun Spice Mix
This Homemade Cajun Seasoning recipe has the right balance of herbs and spices and the most amazing taste. This flavorful Cajun seasoning mix is great for seasoning just about anything. Try it on fish and seafood, beef, chicken, pork and veggies. Recipe makes about 3/4 cup.
Servings 1 cups
- You can make this spice blend without any salt, if you prefer.
- You can alter the heat level by increasing or decreasing the amount of cayenne pepper.
- Instead of cayenne pepper, you can also use dried red pepper flakes.
- Double or triple this recipe to make a larger batch.
- I prefer using Mediterranean dried oregano over Mexican dried oregano for this recipe.
- This recipe makes about 3/4 cup of spice mix.
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 13987mg | Potassium: 1001mg | Fiber: 16g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 12618IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 11mg