Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail
This Strawberry Lemonade Vodka Cocktail combines the flavors of fresh strawberries, lemon sorbet and vodka into one amazing party drink! This simple and refreshing vodka lemonade is one of our favorite summer cocktails!
Servings 4 servings
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 pint lemon sorbet
- 1 1/2 cup strawberry lemonade
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup ice
- Lemon slices for garnish
- Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Pink or red sugar for rimming the glasses
Run the cut side of a lemon wedge around the rim of a glass. Place the pink/red sugar into a small bowl. Dip the rim of the glass into the bowl of pink/red sugar and set aside. Repeat with the other glass.
Place the strawberries, sorbet, strawberry lemonade, vodka and ice in a blender and blend until smooth.
Serve immediately garnished with slices of lemon and strawberries.
- To make this drink into a frozen drink use frozen strawberries and make sure your strawberry lemonade and vodka are chilled.
- Nutritional information provided is only an estimate and will vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.
Calories: 342kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 55mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin C: 21.2mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.1mg