Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Garlic and Herb
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes tossed with olive oil, garlic and rosemary are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. These easy to make oven roasted potatoes are the perfect side dish to almost any meal!
Servings 8 servings
- 2 pounds fingerling potatoes, cut in half lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
Spread the potatoes in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. You can also do this step in a mixing bowl. To the potatoes, add the garlic and rosemary, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss well until the potatoes are well coated.
Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir. Return the potatoes to the oven and roast for 5 to 10 additional minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender and golden brown.
Remove from the oven and toss with the chopped parsley. Serve.
- Nutritional facts are an estimate and will vary depending on the brand of ingredients used.
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 298mg | Potassium: 477mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 49IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 1mg