Creamy Cilantro Lime Coleslaw
This Coleslaw recipe is crunchy, light and full of flavor! Easily made with a pre-shredded cabbage mix and tossed in creamy cilantro lime coleslaw dressing. This homemade coleslaw is the perfect side dish for summer parties, potlucks and barbecues.
Servings 6 servings
For the Slaw
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix * see notes
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
For the Slaw Dressing
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- Zest and juice of 1 lime (you want about 2 tablespoons of lime juice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
To Make the Slaw Dressings
In a small bowl, whisk the sour cream, mayonnaise, lime zest and juice and season with salt and ground black pepper. Set aside.
- To make your own homemade coleslaw mix, you will need 6 to 7 cups of shredded cabbage and 1 carrot shredded.
Calories: 188kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 183mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 300IU | Vitamin C: 35mg | Calcium: 59mg | Iron: 0.6mg