Asian Peanut Sesame Noodles
These Asian Peanut Sesame Noodles are loaded with veggies and tossed in a tasty and creamy Peanut Sesame dressing. These Sesame Noodles are easy to make, delicious and ready in less than 30 minutes!
Servings 6 servings
- 1 pound soba noodles or spaghetti noodles (use GF if needed)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, peeled and sliced into matchsticks (I use bagged store bought shredded carrots)
- 4 scallions (green onions), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
For the Peanut Sesame Dressing
To Make the Peanut Sesame Dressing
Cook the noodles according to package directions. During the last minute of cooking, add the broccoli florets. Drain the pasta and broccoli and place them in a large bowl.
While the pasta/broccoli are still warm, toss with the dressing. Add the red bell peppers, carrots, scallions, cilantro and mint. Toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and serve.
Calories: 550kcal | Carbohydrates: 78g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1987mg | Potassium: 551mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 2715IU | Vitamin C: 55mg | Calcium: 82mg | Iron: 3.8mg