Pesto Turkey Sliders
Warm and cheesy Pesto Turkey Sliders baked in a baking pan. Sliced turkey, pesto, roasted red bell peppers and lots of Mozzarella cheese on slider rolls.
Servings 12 sliders
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 12 slider rolls, cut in half lengthwise but not pulled apart
- 1/2 cup pesto (homemade or store bought)
- 1 pound Hillshire Farms sliced oven roasted turkey
- 8 ounces sliced roasted red peppers
- 8 ounces Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Brush the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with melted butter (you will use the rest of the butter later)
Arrange the bottom halves of the sliders in the baking pan. Spread the pesto evenly over the bottom halves. Top with the sliced turkey and roasted red peppers. Top with the mozzarella cheese and place the remaining bread halves on top.
Mix the remaining melted butter with the garlic powder. Spread the butter mixture evenly over the rolls. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the tops are golden and the cheese is melted. Remove from the oven and serve warm.
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 1048mg | Potassium: 120mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 545IU | Vitamin C: 8.8mg | Calcium: 178mg | Iron: 0.7mg