Dalgona Coffee (Whipped Coffee)
Creamy Whipped Coffee is absolutely irresistible and a great way to enjoy a fancy and tasty coffee at home. This Dalgona Whipped Coffee recipe is made with 3 ingredients and can be served warm or cold.
Servings 1 serving
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot boiling water
- Ice, if desired
- Milk about 6 ounces hot or cold
In a medium bowl, combine the instant coffee, sugar and hot water.
Using a whisk or with an electric mixer on high, whip until fluffy, light and pale in color (about 5-8 minutes), occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl.
To serve, add ice to a glass (if desired), fill the glass with the milk and spoon the whipped coffee on top.
Using a spoon, vigorously stir the whipped coffee into the milk. Enjoy.
- You can make this coffee drink hot or cold however, you must use hot water to whip the coffee with the sugar.
- You can use any type of milk, whole milk will produce a richer, creamier drink than skim milk. Almond or soy milk can also be used.
- This recipe uses a 1:1:1 ratio so it can easily be doubled or be made to any number of servings.
- You can also use espresso powder for this recipe.
- The whipped coffee mixture can be placed in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Calories: 101kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 103mg | Potassium: 177mg | Sugar: 12g | Iron: 1mg