Cheesy Pizza Dip with Pepperoni
This Pizza Dip is creamy, cheesy and packed with delicious pizza flavor. This fun and easy to make dip recipe uses simple ingredients and is always a party favorite! Low-carb and kid friendly!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
Servings 8 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced mini pepperoni
- chopped parsley (optional)
- Bread slices, crackers, pretzel bites, chips.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a 6 or 8 inch baking dish or skillet with cooking spray.
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese with the milk, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, dried parsley. Stir until well combined.
Spread the cream cheese mixture into the prepared baking dish.
Spread the pizza sauce on top of the cream cheese layer.
Add the Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese and arrange the pepperoni on top.
Bake for 18 to 20 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly. Remove from the oven and garnish with chopped parsley.
Serve hot with tortilla chips, toasted bread slices, crackers or breadsticks.
- You can use pizza sauce or marinara for this recipe.
- Nutrition facts are an estimate and will vary depending on the brand of products used.
Calories: 227kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 599mg | Potassium: 189mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 675IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 295mg | Iron: 1mg