Baked Pork Chops with Dried Rub
These Baked Pork Chops are tender, juicy and full of flavor. Made with a simple dried rub, these oven baked pork chops are the perfect easy dish to make any day of the week!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 35 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 4 boneless pork chops (at least 1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil or parchment paper.
Mix the dry rub ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
Rub the pork chops on both sides with olive oil and season them with the dry rub.
Place the pork chops onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until the pork have reached an internal temperature of 140 to 145 degrees. *See notes
Remove from the oven and let it rest for 5 to 8 minutes before serving.
- The USDA’s safe temperature guideline for pork chops is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- I remove the pork chops from the oven when they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees and let them rest for 5 minutes. During this resting period the temperature should rise up to 145 degrees.
- I season the pork chops on the baking sheet for easy cleanup,
- Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on brands of ingredients used.
Calories: 295kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 89mg | Sodium: 361mg | Potassium: 499mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 225IU | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.8mg