Mexican Tuna Salad
This Mexican Tuna Salad is delicious and very easy to make. It is packed with tuna, roasted corn, tomatoes, avocados, black beans, onions and tossed in a light and tasty lime dressing. This protein-packed, healthy and easy tuna salad is one everyone will enjoy!
Prep Time 12 minutes
Total Time 12 minutes
Servings 6 servings
For the Salad
- 2 cans Wild Selections Solid White Albacore Tuna In Water
- 1 (15-ounces) can fire roasted corn, drained (see note1)
- 1 (15-ounces) can black beans, rinsed and well drained
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 - 2 avocados, seeded, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
For the Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
To Make the Mexican Tuna Salad
Place all the ingredients in a bowl. (see note 2)
Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and gently toss to combine. Season with salt and ground black pepper to taste. You can serve immediately or refrigerate covered, for about 20 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
- Note 1: You can roast corn easily at home. For instructions on how to roast corn, check out this recipe
- Note 2: If you are not serving immediately, you can add the avocado when ready to serve to prevent discoloration.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 145mg | Potassium: 318mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 210IU | Vitamin C: 10.5mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1.3mg